Gift Aid Declaration

I’d like the charity I’m paying to claim Gift Aid on this donation.

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations it is my responsibility to pay the difference.

I agree to Barclays giving my name and residential address to the charity I’m paying for this Gift Aid claim, and to the charity contacting me to administer the claim if required.

I’ll notify the charity I’m paying if I:

  • Want to cancel this declaration
  • Change my name or home address
  • No longer pay enough tax on my income and/or capital gains to claim the Gift Aid

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate, and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax returns or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

Please confirm above that the address used when registering for Pingit is your UK residential address and can be used for your Gift Aid declaration. If the address above is incorrect, please update your address and ensure it's your UK residential address. By clicking accept, you are confirming your home UK residential address to qualify for Gift Aid.