Gift Aid Declaration

Charities Trust will process Gift Aid declarations in respect of donations that are made through the Pingit Giving Platform with HMRC on the charities behalf and you agree to appoint Charities Trust as your Gift Aid agent for these purposes.

Charities Trust will reclaim Gift Aid from the tax you pay for the current tax year. They need your address to confirm you're a current UK taxpayer, so please check the home address is correct.

If you're happy with the statements below, tap 'Accept/Yes' so that Charities Trust can reclaim Gift Aid on behalf of the charity you're paying.

If you don't want Charities Trust to reclaim Gift Aid for the charity you're paying, or you're not a UK taxpayer, tap 'Decline/No'.

  • I'd like Charities Trust to claim Gift Aid on the donation I'm paying to the charity.
  • I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations it is my responsibility to pay any difference.
  • I agree to Barclays giving my name and residential address to Charities Trust to reclaim Gift Aid on behalf of the charity I'm paying and Charities Trust may contact me to administer the claim.

I'll notify Charities Trust, for the charity I'm paying if I:

  • Want to cancel this declaration
  • Change my name or home address
  • No longer pay enough tax on my income and/or Capital Gains to claim the Gift Aid

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate, and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax returns or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

Please confirm above that the address used when registering for Pingit is your UK residential address and can be used for your Gift Aid declaration. If the address above is incorrect, please update your address and ensure it's your UK residential address. By clicking accept, you are confirming your home UK residential address to qualify for Gift Aid.