Frequently asked questions
Pingit is a mobile payment service that lets you send and receive money using just your mobile phone number. If you're aged 16 or over, all you need is the Pingit app, a UK bank account and a UK registered mobile phone number. It's powered by Barclays, but you don't need to be a Barclays account holder to use Pingit. It's quick, free and secure.
We'll send it to you using Pingit once you've registered and sent a payment.
You're eligible for this reward if
- You haven't registered with Pingit before
- You get an text invite from a Pingit user
- You download the latest Pingit app for iOS or Android phone
- You're aged 16 or over and have a current account in the UK, the Isle of Man, Jersey or Guernsey
- You register for Pingit successfully and make a payment using the Pingit app within 7 days of receiving the invite.
Because the person listed in the text message invited you to join Pingit.
Once you join, and if you and the sender both qualify for the offer, we'll send you a message about your reward. By taking part in this offer, you agree to this.